I have 3 1098 forms, as my mortgage changed compan...

I have 3 1098 forms, as my mortgage changed companies twice during the year. Started in April. Should I leave Box 2 blank for all 3? Only 2 of the forms have box 2 values

You need to enter all 3 forms as printed in the order they happened and complete all the follow up screens. 

@Critter wrote:

The turbo tax pop-up instructions explicitly said to to leave the field blank if my loan started after  January 1, 2019, which it did.

Was only clarifying because only 1 of my 3 1098 forms had the field blank, even though turbotax says to leave it blank.