resternglantz

I have 1099NEC income AND W-2 income. I have a home office for each of those jobs. My W-2 home office is for the convenience of my employer. How do I enter that info?

I know how to enter my home office for the 1099NEC income but I'm not sure where to enter the W-2 home office info.

Sorry home office and employee job expenses for W2 income has been suspended 2018-2025.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/credits-and-deductions/help/can-i-take-the-home-office-deduction/0... 

resternglantz

Thanks, VolvoGirl. But my state allows the deduction. It's straightforward where to enter employee job expenses but less straightforward how to enter home office deductions.