I have 1099MISC's for self employment and a vacation property. For Home&Biz do I enter the self employ 1099MISC in the Business tab and the property in the personal tab?

I have Turbotax Home & Business.  I have 1099-MISC's for both self employment and a vacation property I also rent.  Should I enter the self employment 1099-MISC in the Business tab and the property 1099-MISC in the personal tab?

Should I enter the self employment 1099-MISC in the Business tab yes in the sch C section ....

and the property 1099-MISC in the personal tab?  depends ... if this is for a rental then that also goes in the Business tab since that is where the Sch E is located in the H&B program.