I got cashback from a site (personal account) while shopping for office supplies for my employer as an employee. The site will not be sending 1099s. How do I report it?

Just want to know how to put it on my tax return so that it doesn't cause any issues.

The above answer would apply if not using a credit card for purchases.

@TurboTaxVinceL Thank you for the quick answer. I understand how Credit Card cashback is treated when purchases are made with my own card for my own use. However, if I earn cashback from Ebates for purchases made for a business (not my business) do the same rules apply?

Yes.

@TurboTaxVinceL Ok. Thank you for your help.

Your welcome, and thanks for choosing TuboTax.

After researching, I would have to modify my answer  If you are paid to shop, you could receive a 1099-MISC.. I would contact them and ask them. A rebate, by definition is not taxable as the IRS considers it a discount and not taxable income.

@TurboTaxVinceL Contact the cashback site? I did and they confirmed they do not send 1099s for cashback received on purchases. I don't think I was technically paid to shop. My job is not purchasing supplies for my employer. This is why I am confused and want to understand better. The purchases were made by me, as an employee, for my employer, using a company card, but before I made the purchase I click on a referral link. I am not talking about credit card rewards/points/cashback.

No 1099-MISC means no taxable income in your case,