I drive a company vehicle from my residence to a field office at a construction site 26 miles from my home. Are these miles considered personal milage and taxable?

If you are a W-2 employee then job-related expenses are not deductible on your federal return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...

If your company has provided the vehicle for commuting from your residence to the field office, then this is a perk and is only taxable if your company adds it to your W-2 as part of your income.