stephanie_illa

I dont pay for child and dependent care expenses how do i get out of that

LinaJ2018

To delete your child care information / Form 2441, follow: 

After signing into your return, at the right upper corner, search for child care credit and then click the  "Jump to" link in your search results.

• On-screen, Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2019? screen, answer Yes
  • Continue to the Whose care did you pay for? screen and uncheck all boxes. Click Continue.
  • To your left, select My Account, click on the drop-down arrow
  • Select Tools
  • On the pop-up screen, Tools Center, Under Other helpful links, choose to Delete a form
  • Select Delete next to the Form 2441 and Continue with My Return
  • Back at the Review Form List screen, scroll down to make sure Form 2441 no longer appears on the list.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580507-how-do-i-delete-form-2441-in-turbotax-online">https://ttlc...>
LinaJ2018

• Select Tools