I don't want to itemize, I just want to take a sta...

artsy31-

I don't want to itemize, I just want to take a standard deduction but turbo tax took me to itemizing page. How can skip that just take standard? So frustrating!

I don't want to itemize. Turbo Tax took me to itemizations, which I don't want. How can get to standard deduction form?

CLICK ON THE DEDUCTIONS AND CREDITS TAB ... THEN SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON DONE WITH DEDUCTIONS.

3....jpg2....jpg

VictoriaD75

After the screen that is shown above, TurboTax will bring you to a screen that summarizes which deduction it has assigned, itemized or standard. TurboTax will automatically assign the one that provides the best tax benefit. On that summary screen, you will seen an option to change your deduction.