brentgellos

I don't have a mortgage, but we purchased a house and it keeps asking me who my lender is. Where do I go to change that?

JulieCo

Within TurboTax, on the Deductions & Credits tab at the top of the screen, select the EDIT/Add button for Mortgage Interest, Refinancing, and Insurance.  The next screen should be a Mortgage Deduction Summary.   On that screen, next to the Mortgage lender that has been created, there should be an image of a Trash Can.  Select the trash can to delete that lender file from your tax return.  

A sample screenshot identifying the Trash Can is attached.

JulieCo