Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!

I do not see the add, edit or delete on the charity items page. I have multiple entries to enter. Thanks

I have multiple dates for the same charity.  I only was able to enter one.  I am willing to delete the one entry if I have to.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When you log in and click on the correct year tab do you not see the add/edit options ?   

Make sure you are using the current log in screen ... use  this link:  ItsDeductible Online. 

lisa15419

I do not see the entries I made on May 14, 2020 and I have the print out to prove it????????

Please use the following link to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

ronjmcgrath

No I do not see those options.  I see 2020 Donations, the top listing is "Items" and it only shows "Edit" to the right.

Cynthiad66

There is an issue with the contributions deduction and TurboTax is working to fix it.  We do not have an estimated date of correction, at this time.  I suggest you check back often to see if the correction has been made.

There is a problem with the Contributions section of the Itemized deductions and also the above the line $300.00 deduction.  Because of the many changes due to the CARES Act, IRS is still developing the forms and publications on this issue.  Last update was January 13th where everything is still in draft.  Once IRS finalizes the forms, we will be able to update TurboTax to accurately reflect your Contributions deduction.

Here are some of the changes due to the CARES ACT

The new legislation allows tax deductions on two types of charitable gifts. First, it allows up to $300 given to a qualified charity to be claimed as an above-the-line deduction. After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which went into effect in 2018, increased the standard deduction, many taxpayers had less incentive to donate to charities. Instead, they took the standard deduction and stopped itemizing.

For taxpayers who will itemize deductions, the CARES Act effectively suspends the limit on deductions for cash contributions to public charities for 2020.  “That allows individuals to completely wipe out their AGI, and their tax liability, with a charitable contribution.

EAJ76

Same issue with 2021 donations. I add a charity and can only add items for that one donation. I cannot add another charity - only add items to the initial entry. Will this be fixed or is this a program that is no longer supported by you? If that is the case, what do you recommend for tracking donations?

I just tested the program ... I can add/delete charities and make/delete  contributions to any of them for 2021, 2020 and prior without issue.    Try logging out and possibly deleting your browser cookies and/or switch browsers. 

It's Deductible seems to be broken for 2022. We need access to the categories page in order to add multiple donations. No one donates one item at a time. What's going on? 

The 2022 tab is not functional yet ... try again in a week or two. 

MichelleLO

We are currently working on getting ItsDeductible updated. There have been a few additional delays, but it is anticipated to be completed very soon.

@nat20148