tdeansisson

I can't file my taxes because it keeps asking me to check an entry for the additional child tax credit and I am not taking the additional child tax credit.

rickncathy

I had the same issue. I went through each section in Deductions & Credits to make certain that everything was answered correctly. After several attempts...an update was available. Once updated...everything went through.
tdeansisson

Same thing, I updated and it was fine, I was able to transmit the return.  Must of been a software glitch they fixed with an update.