I bought furniture for my home office and want to ...

I bought furniture for my home office and want to claim the bonus depreciation. Where do I enter this? Are there other forms to be completed for this?

After you enter the set-up information, income and expenses, the last section will be depreciation. You do not depreciate these assets in the Home Office section. You would depreciate them like any other asset. Since they are in your office, they should be 100% business use.

Thank you!  Will end up using an accountant as it's getting too complicated with lots of other things to claim.