You will enter your babysitting income in the self-employment section in TurboTax, please take the following steps.
1) Sign into TurboTax Online
2) Continue your return by click Taxes > Tax Timeline > Take me to my return.
3) Click on the Federal Taxes tab (Personal depending on version)
4) Click on Wages & Income sub-tab (Personal Income depending on version)
5) Click Jump to full list or Show all income (if needed)
6) Scroll down to Self-Employment click on Show more.
7) Click Start/Revisit next to Income and Expenses.
😎 Follow the prompts to enter in your 1099-Misc, 1099-K, or other self-employment income.
Please see the following FAQ article for additional information. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4801198
Still have questions?Make a post