I am working as a consultant for a Foreign oversea...

I am working as a consultant for a Foreign overseas company while I am living in Las Vegas, Nevada. Do I treat myself as an employee or a self employed?

If the company did not send you a W-2 you are self-employed.

In that case does this mean I will have to pay Social security and medicare taxes? If so does anyone know what forms I have to fill out? My first time as Self Employed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

schedule C.    don't know what version of TT you're using  - you may have to upgrade. 

@salibi1 wrote:

You will have to pay self-employment tax, which is the Social Security and Medicare tax for self-employed people. When you enter your self-employment income in TurboTax it will fill out all the necessary forms. Schedule C is the primary form for reporting self-employment or business income. Schedule SE will calculate the self-employment tax.