I am trying to set up direct deposit for a job an ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to set up direct deposit for a job an they ask for NAME OF INSTITUTE an MAILING ADDRESS WITH CITY, STATE ANF ZIP CODE? Can someone please help.

2 Replies
Level 15

I am trying to set up direct deposit for a job an they ask for NAME OF INSTITUTE an MAILING ADDRESS WITH CITY, STATE ANF ZIP CODE? Can someone please help.

What are you exactly trying to do?  Does this have anything to do with a tax return?  If so, how is your problem related to a tax return?

Level 15

All this information is on your check if you are using your bank account.

If you are trying to use the TT Visa Debit Card (not a good choice due to the fees and limitations... better to open a real bank account if you can) ...  from the debit card user info page:

Direct Deposits.

You may obtain a direct deposit enrollment form at
www.turboprepaidcard.com or by calling (888) 285-4169. If you have arranged to have
direct deposits made to your Card at least once every 60 days from the same person or
company, the person or company making the payment should tell you every time they
send the direct deposit to your Card. You can also visit www.turboprepaidcard.com or
call us at (888) 285-4169 to find out whether or not the deposit has been made. Funds
from direct deposits will generally be available on the day the Bank receives the transfer.

In case of transmission error, or transfer irregularity, your ability to withdraw funds may
be delayed. If this occurs, then funds will generally be available within five business days
after the transfer. We reserve the right to reject or limit transfers via direct deposit in our
sole discretion and may reject or suspend any direct deposit that has identifying
information that does not match the identifying information (such as name or Social Security Number) that we have on file for you.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/legal-info#cardholder-agreement

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings