Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am part time waitress job and full time teacher. Married with 2 kids. Husband makes 44k a year at his job and I will have roughly 30k. How do I do BOTH of my W4s?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I am part time waitress job and full time teacher. Married with 2 kids. Husband makes 44k a year at his job and I will have roughly 30k. How do I do BOTH of my W4s?

IRS recently issued a new W-4 estimator tool: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/tax-withholding-estimator 

Bees
Level 7

Just in case you meant to say W2  to record your wages... When you enter the first job information for your teaching job and complete that  the program will ask you if you have another W-2 to enter and you repeat the process. It will ask you which person the income is for.

Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies