turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

naffles

I am living in a foreign address and filing my tax return. Can I pay TurboTax fees with someone else's card?

As the question states, I am currently living in a foreign address (UK) and filing my tax return. I DO have U.S. bank account but I have no funds in it to pay the TurboTax fees and no funds in other accounts to transfer to it. Is someone else allowed to pay the TurboTax fees for me, if afterwards I deposit the tax return funds into my own U.S. bank account with my name on?

Thank you

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am living in a foreign address and filing my tax return. Can I pay TurboTax fees with someone else's card?

You can use someone's credit card to pay your TurboTax fees as long as they agree to it and it is a U.S bank.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

That should be allowed ... give it a try.

You can use someone's credit card to pay your TurboTax fees as long as they agree to it and it is a U.S bank.

naffles

haha thank you! they definitely agree to do it! :'D
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies