Solved: I am in assisted living - where do I enter the nursing services fees that I have paid in 2016?

I am in assisted living - where do I enter the nursing services fees that I have paid in 2016?

That is a medical expense deduction on Sch A if you itemize.

Thank you.  When using Turbo tax - what screen to I use to fill in Schedule A?

Federal>Deductions>enter my own>itemized deductions>medical epenses

Thank you, now the State tax form is asking for my rent certificate information - I do not have a rent certificate - I am living in a nursing home.  How do I correct this?

What state?  Do you pay rent?  Have you asked your facility if they issue certificates?