sonofsholom

I am filling out my TY2018 Taxes using TurboTax Deluxe. I am NOT able to enter my property Taxes in the required field. Please Help Me.

SteamTrain

Yes, that means there is a "Supporting Details" worksheet attached to entry.  A couple ways to get around it.

1)  (new thing learned today)  Try double-clicking on the number. That may pop-up the Supporting Details worksheet...where you can either enter your $$ in that worksheet...hit the big red "X" to remove it, and then make your entry normally in the interview.

..OR..

2) ...Put your cursor on the entry line, then go up to the "Edit" menu and select "Add Supporting Details" from the drop-down menu and that again will open it and allow you to ether enter..or delete the sheet entirely.

..OR..

3) Put your cursor in the entry line, switch to Forms Mode, and you can access the Supporting Details sheet there in what used to be the normal manner. a) start an entry and the Supporting Details sheet pops up or..b) rt-click and select Supporting Details from the pop-up window.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

For that field....do you see pre-printed there a " $0 " and not just a " $ " .....?
sonofsholom

I see only "$0" in the required field, and I'm unable to type any numbers into this field. Any Advice?
SteamTrain

..OR..

..OR..