I am an Independent Designer with Origami Owl. Do I need a Tax ID # and a business license to claim deductions on taxes?

I receive a 1099-Misc if I make enough in commission. But do I need tax ID # and a license since it is an internet business which I sell for? and I file a schedule C form at the end of the year for dedications and income. 

generally a  federal tax id# is not required but you may want to get one to avoid having to give out your social security number.

business license  is a wide open question,  it may be required if you are required to collect sales tax and if so you may need a federal id#.    in other cases, if you are required to collect sales tax you may only be required to get a sales tax license.  some state have a requirement that you must either have a sales tax bond or put up a deposit with the state's sales tax dept.

your best option to find out all your tax requirements is to consult with a tax pro in your area.