Oct 16 is the IRS deadline–file confidently with expert help. File Now

dduk1970

I am a US citizen living and working in the UK. I have to file several year's worth of back tax returns. Can I use TurboTax to do this?

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Our digital assistant can help you.

You can buy Turbotax for 2014, 2015 and 2016 from the home page, look at the bottom for "prior year products."  You will have to download and install on your own computer.  Plan on printing and mailing your returns, they can't be e-filed.

For earlier years, you will have to contact a tax preparer or use the paper forms from the IRS.  Turbotax doesn't support years earlier than 2014.

i live in the UK with a UK billing address how do i purchase turbotax?

You may not be able to. You generally need a US credit card, due to licensing and export issues.  Can you order from Amazon?

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing