wilsonecw

I added a new charity for 2018. How di I add items to this charity?

I added Habitat ReStore but I can not add donations to this charity.

tygrtchr

Make sure you are in the year the donation took place.  Click on "EDIT" on the items line.  

Almost at the bottom of the page listing the donations you have already recorded, click on "Add Item Donations."  Use the drop box on the page it takes you to to choose your newly added charity.  Continue with your donations as you normally would.

tygrtchr

lynn_613

I have followed the instructions for the donations and cannot get past adding the charity organization.

Thank you,

Lynn

tygrtchr

Try using a different browser.  Sometimes that works.  It's quirky, I know, but it often solves the problem.