How much did I earn in 2019?

How much did I earn in 2019?

How much did I earn in 2019?

If you need to confirm your 2019 AGI to e-file-

The IRS requires your 2019 AGI to verify your identity for e-filing. If you're paper-filing your return, you won't need your AGI because those are manually processed.

Here are a few places you can get your 2019 AGI:

• If you filed your 2019 taxes with TurboTax, sign in and go down to Your tax returns & documents. Select View adjusted gross income (AGI).
  • If you didn’t file your taxes with TurboTax in 2019, the best place to get last year's AGI is from the 1040 form you filed with the IRS. Look on line 8b. If you filed a 1040NR, it'll be on line 35.
  • If you're having trouble locating your 2019 return, the second-best place to get your AGI is from the IRS. You can order a free transcript of your return at the IRS Get Transcript site or you can purchase a full copy of your 2019 return. Both versions will include your AGI.

If you didn't file a 2019 federal tax return (or you haven't filed one yet), enter 0 as your AGI.

How much did I earn in 2019?

And just a note that your AGI is not the same as your earnings.  So, if you need your earnings for some reason, look at your W-2.