How do you calculate deductible moving expenses (state)?

I am allowed to deduct moving expenses in my state return for 2018 (NOT federal level). However, I am having dilemma on how much I am legally allowed to deduct.

My company paid $17,800 to the moving company directly and $10,000 to the tax authorities for tax assistance related to the moving expense. The total $27,800 is reported in my Wage 1 boxes as income even though this money did not come directly to me. Thus, I am being taxed on it at a federal level.

In the open white space of the W2 (NOT in a box), it says "Note - Fringe benefits include: Other $17,800". 
In Box 14, it says "$27,800 MOVE"
I received an end-of-year moving expense report from the moving company that shows the $17,800 and $10,000 as under "Non-Qualified (Taxable) Moving Expenses"

Do I input that only $17,800 as my moving expenses for tax deduction or do I input $27,800?

I think I am allowed to input $27,800 because all of that is related to moving expenses. Were it not for the move, none of the $17,800 or $10,000 would have ever shown up in my Wage 1 box.

You enter only the $17,600.  The rest was not an eligible moving expense