To include your foreign income on your 2016 tax return follow these steps:
How to Enter Foreign Income
• Open your tax return in Turbotax
• Go to Federal Taxes
• Select Wages & Income
• Click I'll choose what I work on
• Scroll down the page to the last section Less Common Income and select Show More
• Select Start to the right of Foreign Earned Income and Exclusion
• Go through this section and enter the income that you earned abroad.
• Please note: if you received a W-2, it should be flagged as foreign income in the follow-up questions of the W-2 entry. You need to check the box indicating that you worked outside the U.S.