How do I get rid of a schedule c and change my mileage on form 2106? I m not self employed and for some reason I can’t change my travel miles

First, just to be safe (B below may be all you need), let's try to delete any vehicle in the Schedule C. Then, we'll delete your Schedule C and finally, enter your employee mileage. If you have any other details regarding this question, please feel free to post them in the comment section. 

A) Instructions to delete a self-employment vehicle:

1.       With your return open, search for this exact phrase: business (schedule c) (include the parentheses) and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.

2.       Answer Yes when asked if you had (or want to work on) business income and expenses for 2017.

·         Choose to Update or Review your Business Income and Expenses.

·         Select to Edit the business that was using that particular vehicle.

·         Scroll down to Business Expenses and choose Business Vehicle Expense.

·         You should see the vehicle you wish to remove and you can choose to Delete it.

B) Instructions to delete a self-employment business (almost the same procedure):

1.       With your return open, search for this exact phrase: business (schedule c) (include the parentheses) and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.

3.       When you get to the Business info or Business Summary screen, click Delete next to the unwanted business.

4.       Answer Yes to confirm the removal of all business-related forms.

C  Instructions to enter your Job-related expenses are reported on Form 2106 (Employee Business Expenses).

1.       Open (continue) your return in TurboTax.
(To do this, sign in to TurboTax and click the blue Take me to my return button.)

2.       In the search box, search for 2106 and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.

3.       At the Tell us about the occupation you have expenses for screen, enter your occupation.

4.       Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.  

If you land on the Job-Related Expenses Summary screen instead, you can either Edit expenses for an existing job or click Add Another Occupation to enter expenses for a new one.