How do I get my 1099 little angels day care in Texarkana ar?

Explain more.   What 1099 for what?  A 1099-MISC?  Are you a daycare provider?   

What do you want?  Do you operate the day care, work for it or what kind of 1099?  Are you trying to get the Child Care Credit?

If you were a contract employee in 2019, you will not receive a 1099-Misc until Jan. or Feb 2020.  You have to get it from Little Angels. if they don't send it, you have to ask for it. On the other hand, you don't really need it. You can report your income from your own records**.  A 1099-misc is not required if they paid you less than $600.

If you are a parent and want documentation, of what you paid, for claiming the dependent care credit; be advised that Little Angels does not send you a 1099 for that.  They may send you a statement of some sort, but it is not mandatory. 

**Although it may be news to you that you “have a business” (and most of the other people who get their first 1099-MISC); The IRS considers anything in box 7 of 1099-MISC to be self employment income. Enter the 1099-Misc income, at Other Common income / income from a 1099-MISC . TurboTax (TT) will complete Schedule C or C-EZ for you and allow you to deduct any expenses associated with this income. You'll also have to pay self employment tax (social security & Medicare) on any profits greater than $400. These types of payments are frequently done this way. Your "employer" is not the only one.

The IRS also considers undocumented cash income (no W-2 or 1099-MISC), for work performed, to be self employment income.