ianandjean

How do I enter charitable mileage? I saw not option when i entered cash contribution? Thanks,

Ashby

Go to the Charitable Donations section via Federal Taxes > Deductions & Credits  > Charitable Donations, and select Deductions to Charity in 2018.

Since you've already made some entries, the first screen to appear will be the summary screen, Review all your charities, which will show the charities you've made entries for so far.  Look below your charity names and click on the button, Add Another Charity.

[On your first trip to this section, you'll be shown the Let's enter your donations one at a time page and you'll follow the instructions listed below]

You'll land on the Let's enter your donations one at a time page, where you're shown 4 categories of donations:  Items, Money, Stock, and Mileage & Travel Expenses.  Select that one and follow the prompts.

Ashby