Solved: How do I claim expenses if I don't have a checking account and paid for my expenses in cash

cleslie83

How do I claim expenses if I don't have a checking account and paid for my expenses in cash

DianeW

You should have a copy of your receipts and a record of when the expenses were paid and for what purpose.  If you are self employed there are reasonable expenses that would be expected based on your profession (example:  hair stylist, needs tools and/or products to conduct business).

Enter the expenses that are reasonable and necessary that can be documented by receipt or written record based on the income received for the services performed.

DianeW