Solved: How do I claim both kids on child care expenses, you have a pick single kid, but they gave me a grant total, they didn't separate them on the form.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I claim both kids on child care expenses, you have a pick single kid, but they gave me a grant total, they didn't separate them on the form.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

How do I claim both kids on child care expenses, you have a pick single kid, but they gave me a grant total, they didn't separate them on the form.

You can just split the expenses between the two children but you cannot claim the portion of expenses paid by a nontaxable grant.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

You can just split the expenses between the two children but you cannot claim the portion of expenses paid by a nontaxable grant.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

So I just split the total between the two kids and make two separate entries with the same child care provider for each one?
Highlighted

yes
v
Privacy Settings