zazzoowood

How do I calculate the percentage of wages for form 2106 line 12 office work sheet? I don't understand the question.

I use 155sq ft of my 1400sq ft home as a tool and materials storage room.
Coleen3

If all your W-2 income is produced at the job that requires you to have a home office, then it is 100%. You could have another job for which you don't use the office. If that second job paid 20% of your total wages, then you would enter 80%.

ddoerre123

I'm self-employed and all of my work is done in my home office.  What do I put in Line 12?  Thanks.

Self employed persons do not use a form 2106  ... they use the form 8829 which is handled in the Sch C interview section under Office In Home.