Solved: How do I answer I sold my house in July and it asks if I operated the farm the whole year or did I sell the property

How do I answer I sold my house in July and it asks if I operated the farm the whole year or did I sell the property

It sounds like you correctly checked the box that you stopped using the asset for business during 2017. Your question got cutoff but for the question, "did you operate all year?", it would be "No" if you sold your farm during the year. If there's more to your question, please reply in the comments below. 

Is it correct that you have schedule F? Your house is used for a business farm? Can you provide more info about the question?

If I answer no on keeping the farm for the whole year then it will ask me how much I sold it for.  Earlier u said that I don't have to report the sale

If you stopped using it for business, just leave the sale price blank or enter $0. Otherwise, let me know what happened with your farm and I can provide better instructions!