This link should work for you.
You can either sign in if you have an existing account or create an account. https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/
You have two entry options:
- Enter your charitable donations in our free It's Deductible program which is available year-round. When tax time comes, simply import your donations from ItsDeductible into TurboTax.
2. Manually enter your charitable donations directly into TurboTax (instructions below).
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax.
- In the search box, search for donations and then select the "Jump to" link in the search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity?
- Answer No to Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?
- On the next screen, answer Yes to enter your donations for 2017.
- Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Either way, you'll need TurboTax Deluxe (or higher), as our Free Edition and Basic versions don't support the Schedule A that's needed to report charitable contributions.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"