taxgirlannoyed

How come the information I've been entering into ItsDeductible won't pull forward into TurboTax for 2016?

I don't remember having to do anything fancy to make the information merge and the online help articles I can find make it sound like it's just a matter of clicking a (non-existant) button...

SteamTrain

To just import what is in your ITsDeductible account...and into your Online tax file, your ItsDeductible UserID must be the same as your Tax Account UserID...go to the Deductions & Credits tab in your Online tax software and see the pictures below:

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain