angboy

How come 2018 TT isn't changing anything after I entered my EV charging station expense?

I've entered the cost I paid for a 2018 EV charging station, and now that the bill was passed allowing for that deduction, TT says to just amend the return, but when I do that, it tells me there's no difference? Is this working for other people?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the 2018 software and the Tax Extenders - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/2018-extenders-passed-under-taxpayer-certainty-and...

angboy

Great, thanks! It looked like from other questions about this that I found in doing a general search, that it was working for other people so I thought it was just me that it wasn't working for. But I signed up for the notification, so thank you very much!