avalon11

How can I confirm that the medicare part b premiums have been added to other premium expenses on my tax return?

MarilynG

When you enter your 1099-SSA in Wages & Income, TurboTax will pick up the Medicare B Premium amount that you enter and add it to Insurance Premiums in the Medical Expenses section.

When you go to Deductions & Credits > Medical Expenses, you will go through several screens asking about different types of medical expenses.

Then a screen asking 'How much did you spend on insurance premiums?' comes up, and the Part B premium you entered from your SSA-1099 shows there (see screenshot).  

MarilynG