How can I added a wash sale loss amount that are l...

How can I added a wash sale loss amount that are less than 1 dollars such as 0.30 ?

the product online won't let me enter a wash sale amount that is less than 1 dollar such as 0.30.

I'm sharing an answer given by co-Champion @rjs .  Hope this takes care of your issue.

You can't correct the problem in Smart Check because you can't uncheck the box there. You have to go back to where the sale was entered in the interview under Investment Income > Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other. Edit the sale and delete the wash sale loss amount. In other words, since the wash sale loss is less than 50 cents, you don't report it as a wash sale. That eliminates the error.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

okay thank you! It solved the problem neatly!

Great!  Thanks to @rjs !