Hi, I want to register and pay for services with T...

pagaxo3347

Hi, I want to register and pay for services with Turbotaxonline but I cannot with a foreign address and Visa credit card outside of US. I need help ?

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Unfortunately, Like many other U.S. online merchants, we can only process cards with a U.S. billing address.

A second option is to pay with your federal refund, also known as Pay With My Refund (charges may apply).

If you have a US billing address, there is a workaround if you have a foreign address.

mesquitebean

Unfortunately, if you have a foreign address you cannot use the "pay out of refund" method to pay for your product fees.

FAQ:  Why can't I deduct my TurboTax fees from my refund?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-can-t-i-deduct-my-turbotax-fees-from-my-...