• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ammeeks11

Hi, I did my work as a consultant from my home in New Orleans, Louisiana, and continued to work when I moved to Austin, TX. Which address should I use?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KrisD
Intuit Alumni

Hi, I did my work as a consultant from my home in New Orleans, Louisiana, and continued to work when I moved to Austin, TX. Which address should I use?

Use the mailing address for where you live now. You will need to allocate the income you earned while in Louisiana on your Louisiana State tax return. Texas has no state income tax. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KrisD
Intuit Alumni

Use the mailing address for where you live now. You will need to allocate the income you earned while in Louisiana on your Louisiana State tax return. Texas has no state income tax. 

ammeeks11

Thank you!
KrisD
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for using TurboTax.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v