Solved: Hey, I'm an international student and have studied in U.S for around 4 years by now, so, I'm wondering whether I'm eligible to use Turbo Tax to file my tax refund form?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
victor_1988

Hey, I'm an international student and have studied in U.S for around 4 years by now, so, I'm wondering whether I'm eligible to use Turbo Tax to file my tax refund form?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
LinaJ2018
Intuit Alumni

Hey, I'm an international student and have studied in U.S for around 4 years by now, so, I'm wondering whether I'm eligible to use Turbo Tax to file my tax refund form?

If you are still on a F-1 visa, you are considered as a nonresident and required to file a Form 1040-NR. 

As TurboTax does not support Form 1040NR, we have a partnership with Sprintax who offers filing solution to our TurboTax customers.  Please go to:  Visit the TurboTax/Sprintax site.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
LinaJ2018
Intuit Alumni

If you are still on a F-1 visa, you are considered as a nonresident and required to file a Form 1040-NR. 

As TurboTax does not support Form 1040NR, we have a partnership with Sprintax who offers filing solution to our TurboTax customers.  Please go to:  Visit the TurboTax/Sprintax site.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings