Solved: Hey, I'm an international student and have studied in U.S for around 4 years by now, so, I'm wondering whether I'm eligible to use Turbo Tax to file my tax refund form?

victor_1988

Hey, I'm an international student and have studied in U.S for around 4 years by now, so, I'm wondering whether I'm eligible to use Turbo Tax to file my tax refund form?

LinaJ2018

If you are still on a F-1 visa, you are considered as a nonresident and required to file a Form 1040-NR. 

As TurboTax does not support Form 1040NR, we have a partnership with Sprintax who offers filing solution to our TurboTax customers.  Please go to:  Visit the TurboTax/Sprintax site.

LinaJ2018