When asked to enter my foreign earned income on which I pay foreign taxes, should I enter gross or net foreign earned income?

Gross foreign earned income is entered (before taxes) for the foreign earned income exclusion. Then, please be sure to go to Deductions & Credits>Estimates and other Taxes Paid>Foreign Taxes and enter the taxes that you paid on the foreign income to claim foreign tax credit. 

Gross foreign earned income is entered (before taxes) for the foreign earned income exclusion, unless you have self-employment income, then you would enter your net self-employment income after expenses.

Then, please be sure to go to Deductions & Credits>Estimates and other Taxes Paid>Foreign

Taxes and enter the taxes that you paid on the foreign income to claim foreign tax credit.