How do import its deductible into turbotax

Go to Search (top right), then type the exact phrase 'charitable donationinto Ask your question or search TurboTax. Jump to charitable donation from the results.  

TurboTax asks: 'Did you make any donations to charity?' Answer yes. On the next screen, TurboTax asks: Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online? answer yes.

Note: this feature will only if you are signed into TurboTax using the same user ID information registered with your ItsDeductible Online account. If you receive a' No Data Available' message, you are not signed into the correct account.

Thank you for this post! In doing my 2019 return, I tried every permutation of signing into TT Self-Employed on phone and/or laptop and into ItsDeductible on phone and/or laptop, and TT would never give me the chance to import the already-entered charitable donation into the tax return. I was about to manually reenter the 87 donated items into TT, and then I tried your instructions. And lo and behold, as you say, typing "Charitable Donation" into Search and then clicking the Jump to Results link actually gave me the option to log into ID and import!  The TT folks need to fix this glitch so that it's not next-to-impossible to import the donations into TT. But at least for now, your hint makes it possible.