parttime01

Getting Error on Schedule E Worksheet line 6 Smart Check says it should be blank (. How do I override this error or discover what entry it is actually referring to?

Anita01

I assume you are using a Desktop CD/Download version rather than the Free online version showing here.  You can look at your forms and worksheets by clicking the Forms icon on the upper right then opening the Schedule E worksheet that shows in the list of forms on the left.  For most worksheets and forms, you can right-click on the number or field in question to see the source of the entry.  If you need more help after doing this, please return and tell us more in the comments here.

Anita01