itmarinegirl

For the Child Care/Dependent Care, I put down a person who babysat for me, and I inputted her info. Will Turbo Tax or the IRS contact her?

TurboTax does not contact people.  Your childcare provider is responsible for reporting her income from babysitting.  The IRS will match up her SSN or Tax ID you listed on your tax return to the income she reports on her tax return.

BobinCT

You might want to let her know that you claimed the credit and the figure you claimed.  If she doesn't report that income the IRS may contact her.
itmarinegirl

She knows, I just wasn’t sure if they would contact her or not.