For Noncash contributions- "enter cost/adjusted basis" - should this be done for EACH donation? So if 50 shirts were donated, do I list a cost basis for each shirt?

Fair market value from ItsDeductible was already uploaded to my return.

Did ItsDeductible list the shirts individually? If not, you can add up the cost basis of all the shirts and enter them as one basis

THanks so much for your response.  ItsDeductible listed my items in quantities.  However, there are MANY other donations listed, do I have to put cost basis for each individual item?

Unfortunately, yes.

Or if I had total donations to one charity of $200 market value from ITsDeductible, can I just put a cost basis for everything donated to that charity of $500?

Yes, you could do this

OK, that would save me a ton of time.  THanks so much!