For HSA excess contribution, I asked HSA Provider to withdrawl today 4/9/2019. Can I continue my filing or need to wait until I see if withdrawl has really competed?

Did the HSA custodian tell you that the withdrawal of excess contributions would be done (it's virtually automatic)? If so, go ahead and file your return on the assumption that it will happen, even though you have not received the return of the excess yet.

If you have an online account at your HSA custodian's website, you can probably look in the activity log to see when it happens.