Solved: For a dependent care FSA - do you have to report dependent care expenses on the tax filing? I have already been reimbursed for these expenses.

For a dependent care FSA - do you have to report dependent care expenses on the tax filing? I have already been reimbursed for these expenses.

TurboTax is asking for the amount we spent and the daycare EIN, we have already submitted this to our dependent care FSA administrator 

You must report the qualified expenses and provider information.  If not, the withdrawals from the FSA will be determined to be non-qualified and taxable.  

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**

Awesome, thank you.  Our daycare owner was not aware so we were confused, and I guess the healthcare FSA is different.