Solved: Filing Married but filing seperate. I had a DCFSA so I have to submit form 2441 for the dependent care credit even though I don't qualify. Any help with submitting?

Filing Married but filing seperate. I had a DCFSA so I have to submit form 2441 for the dependent care credit even though I don't qualify. Any help with submitting?

If you contributed to an FSA through your employer, you should have an amount showing on your W-2 in Box 10.  The maximum contribution for Married Filing Separately is $2500. 

Type 'child care' in the Search window and then 'Jump to child care'.  If you answer NO to 'Did you pay for Child or Dependent Care?', TurboTax will prepare the Form 2441 for you. 

If you have no qualifying expenses, the amount of pre-tax FSA shown on your W-2 will be added to your taxable income.

Here's more info:

Here's more info: