I paid in $9,580 in Federal Estimated tax payments over 2020 …. where do I get to put these in? I have not gotten any type of statement from the Federal or State of CT regarding these payments.
See the FAQ at the link below for instructions to enter your estimated tax payments. You do not get a statement for estimated tax payments. You enter them from your own records of the payments that you made.
Use the information in the TurboTax FAQ I'm linking below to enter your estimated tax payments. You'll enter your federal AND state estimated tax payments in the federal part of your TurboTax interview.
To enter your estimated tax payment(s), while in your return:
- Click on Search
- Type "Estimated Tax Payments" and hit Enter
- Click on Go to Estimated Tax Payments
- Select the type of estimated payment made
- Click Start (or Revisit)
- Mark the Yes button to answer the question "Did you pay federal estimated taxes for 20XX?"
- Enter you payments and adjust the dates as necessary
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"