Solved: Eic without child. I breezed thru turbo tax and it gave me a eic credit, but I don't have any children living with me. I am I allowed this credit?

Eic without child. I breezed thru turbo tax and it gave me a eic credit, but I don't have any children living with me. I am I allowed this credit?

turbo tax gave me eic credit. how is this possible without children

Alumni

If you are at least 25 and not yet 65, then you might qualify for the EIC without a child if your income is in the qualifying range.

Alumni

thanks, yes, I probably fell into that income range, to which turbo tax automatically recognized and applied the credit. thanks.