jfortin1

Donated oak furniture in excellent condition worth more then shows how do I raise price?

You have to create a custom listing, you can't raise the value of the default listings (they are national averages and may not always be appropriate).  In addition to a receipt from the charity, you are required to have documentation that includes the date you acquired the items, how acquired, the value when acquired, and how you determined the fair market value at the time of the donation.

If this was furniture you made as part of a business, you can only deduct the cost of materials, you can't deduct anything for your labor.

Donated to a charity? What did they sell it for?

That's why the furniture industry has been developing in recent years as follows, why take into account a person's time and effort to create something.